1. Lawyerslawhub will always keep its visitors’ identity and email address confidential, subject to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions. Once registered on Lawyerslawhub, details username are subject to visibility to other Lawyerslawhub users.
2. Any Content available on Lawyerslawhub is readable by the public. Any comments on the Lawyerslawhub or any other social media handles related to Lawyerslawhub are readable by the public.
4. Lawyerslawhub reserve the right to contact its visitors’ via the email address or contact information provided at any time.
5. Lawyerslawhub is always trying to improve ourselves, so Lawyerslawhub reserve the right to collect, store and use data, including:
· information provided while subscribing to the Lawyerslawhub
· information provided while applying for post an event, advertisement on Lawyerslawhub
· information about the computer, mobile, tab, laptop, in use for search Lawyerslawhub
· Any other means of Information
6. Lawyerslawhub use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
· Provide, operate and maintain our website
· Improve, personalize, and expand our website
· Understand and analyze how to use our website
· Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
· Communicate with its visitors’, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide its visitors with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
· Send you emails
· Find and prevent fraud
7. Lawyerslawhub will try to take all reasonable care and security precautions to safeguard visitors data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, Lawyerslawhub cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over Internet connections.
8. Lawyerslawhub will not share its visitors’ personal information with third parties without permission.
9. Lawyerslawhub may transfer any information Lawyerslawhub store and use it with other Lawyerslawhub related platforms to assist its visitors in providing our other services.
10. Lawyerslawhub may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads while visiting Lawyerslawhub. However, visitors’ information is subject to the privacy and made not available to these companies.
12. If any users have an objection about Lawyerslawhub, they can write on email@example.com